WHAT DO YOU NEED TO START A MEETING
In one word, WILLINGNESS. You do not need to be abstinent, although it is helpful. Mainly you have to be willing to be patient.
If there isn’t a meeting in your area, you could always Start Your Own Meeting!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Find a place to meet.
- Call the WSO so that it can be put on the website.
- Post announcements in a public place.
- You could put an ad in the paper.
- Order the Meeting Starter Kit.
Meeting Starter Kit
Everything you need to begin a new meeting. Included are:
- Registration Form
- Meeting Format
- FAA Green Book
- Food for the Soul Book
- FAA Steps to Recovery Booklet
- Welcome Newcomer Booklet
- Information Pamphlet
- Understanding Food Addiction Booklet
- Names of Sugar Flour & Wheat Pamphlet
Please Note: Chips to celebrate the lengths of abstinence are NOT included and must be purchased separately.